- You know how it is when you plan to run a marathon but you never get around to signing up? The road to the sofa is paved with good intentions. It's not hard to see how that applies here.
- San Diego is near the Pacific Ocean. That means beaches. Theoretically, you can submerge your entire body in the water in February. People do this. You're a person. Others will try to discourage you from the beaches by telling you that they're populated by nudists. They're just messing with you because they think you're from the midwest and naturally prudish. You might want to lose the fanny pack.
- San Diego is near Mexico. That means really good food! In spite of this obvious truth, young children and Paddy McCoy will try to make you eat Chipotle. Dump them all at the nearest 7-Eleven and spread your wings!. If you're going to contract E.coli, you at least deserve an authentic experience.
- The band from Boulder Adventist Church—Chapels & Cathedrals—will be leading worship, along with a variety of local talent.
- The amazing, creative, and utterly inexhaustible Zan Long will be running TOP kids.
- The line-up of speakers will be—as always—diverse and engaging. Some might still have beards. Or they may have moved on to the hottest trend of 2017. Who knows what that might be. We aren't psychic. But we will go ahead and predict chin art.
- You will connect with Adventist Christian disciples from all over the country—and the world—in deepening your relationship with Jesus. These are people whose homes you can likely crash whenever you happen to be passing through their country, city, or derelict hollow.
- Pastor Jessyka Albert will be leading the first young adult track for those aged 18-24. It will feature designated extracurricular social activities and discussions. Given the demographic, these will probably take place mostly on a phone.
- Tim Floyd and Delwin Finch will be back to make sure you look fabulous and can tag yourself with pride on all forms of social media. They will be joined by new talent Kyle Smith.
- The Create conference will take place for the second time, immediately following the gathering. It will feature a variety of dynamic presentations on the local church.
Join us in San Diego at the Town and Country Resort and Convention Center (February 25-26, 2017) for our 29th gathering, focusing on the Bible's ultimate book. Our theme, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" will present a brighter picture of hope in the One. Please note that we will be meeting on Sabbath and Sunday.
Tickets are non-refundable. They can be transferred to another person only up to December 31, 2016. They cannot be transferred to another gathering.